I went to the Midnight Madness sale at JoAnn today. What a mistake! So much for my fabric diet! LOL I did pretty well on the money spent (1/2 off clearance fabrics) but bought too much yardage.
Here is the damage done:
- 5yds each of St Patrick’d Day and 4th of July fabric for holiday pillowcases (clearance)
- 1yd navy alova (40% off) and 1yd light blue costume satin (50% off) for Halloween costume cape and crown
- The Lazy Girl Designs pattern “Towne Purse” (50% off with coupon) and 7 fat quarters (on sale for 96c ea) to make it
- 1 panel to make a stuffed turkey (50% off)
- 1yd of shirting (clearance)
- 1.5yds print corduroy (clearance)
- 3 Simplicity patterns, one for me and two for the kids (99c ea)
I also stopped at the local independent on the way home and bought 1.75yds to make chef’s hats, from the new Ottobre, for both the kids.