I went out on Saturday morning to get coffee, (hubby almost died, we were out, gasp) but since Costco wasn’t open yet I went to Great Yarns! to kill some time. I am so glad I did! I made some great finds.
- 2 skeins Burly Spun for daughter’s sweater, I had been searching for the perfect yarn and I guess 3rd time’s the charm.
- US11 Brittany DPNs, I have been looking for size 11s for a week, everyone has been out of stock
- 1 skein Noro and 1 skein Cascade Pastaza in fall colors for a felted bag, may need another skein of the Cascade.
(I also found that they carry Kroy Sock. I have wanted to try it and now I don’t have to order it online.)
Later, I ran up to Pacific Fabrics to pick up Knit Mittens!, I ened up not getting the book but did pick up :
- 1 skein Noro and 1 skein Cascade Pastaza in pale blue/greens for a felted bag, may need another skein of the Cascade.
- Vogue Knitting Holiday 2005
This is yarn for 3 hoiday gifts, time to get knitting!