This is the last project, for Project Spectrum in Blue andÃ‚Â for June.Ã‚Â I cast on this morning and have worked on it off and on all day, and here is the finished product.
pattern:Ã‚Â Mason-Dixon Washcloth
yarn: Ã‚Â Lion Cotton Americana
cast on/off:Ã‚Â June 30th
notes:Ã‚Â While I was making my first Mason-Dixon washcloth I thought I had miscounted on the eyelet row because my eyelets kept coming up uneven between the bobbles.Ã‚Â I was able toÃ‚Â even them outÃ‚Â and continued on to finish.Ã‚Â On this one I ran into the same trouble.Ã‚Â I looked, I counted, I charted it out . . . the way it is written you come out with uneven eyelets.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â I switched to:Ã‚Â
[(k1, yo, k2tog) 3 times, k5, (k1, yo, k2tog) 3 times] 6 timesÃ‚Â
and the eyelets are even between the bobbles.
After casting on 150sts
this is all the tail I had left, yikes!
In the last week I have knit up a few more of the Ballband Dishcloths.
pattern:Ã‚Â BallbandÃ‚Â Dishcloth from Mason-Dixon Knitting
yarn:Ã‚Â (top to bottom)
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Lion Cotton Morning Glory BlueÃ‚Â & Sugar n Cream Cornflower
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Lion Cotton Americana & Sugar n Cream Cornflower
Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Lion Cotton Poppy Red and Denim Swirl
note:Ã‚Â I finished another one inÃ‚Â Sugar n CreamÃ‚Â Ecru & Cornflower, but it is at the LYS as a sample for the Mason-Dixon book.