August will be a full month for us, tho, maybe not as full as July was, come to think of it.Ã‚Â Hubby, will be on vacation for two weeks and we will spend one week of it at the coast. The kids will have swimming lessons everyday for two weeks. Bug keeps asking about ballet lessons, and I needÃ‚Â to look into tumbling/gymnastics for Bubba before he breaks his neckÃ‚Â standing on his head and doing semi-summersaults.
As for Project Spectrum, I have been comtemplating what I will be knitting.Ã‚Â August is neutral colors.Ã‚Â I’m not much of a neutral color gal, but, as I went thru my stash I had more neutral yarn than I had thought.
Some of the yarns were a bit of a stretch, neutrals with other colors, like socks yarns that are mostly brown/tan with blue mixed in, or mostly grey/black with blue.
Possible projects for August Project Spectrum knitting:
- seam up and finish ribbingÃ‚Â Bug’s sweater – white
- Crosspatch for Dulaan Project – grey &Ã‚Â green
- MDBD – what’s a month without a dishcloth
- to get a head start on the holiday knitting:
socks for BILÃ‚Â – brown – elann Esprit, coffee bean
socks for other BIL – grey – elann Esprit,Ã‚Â charcoal
We Call Them Pirates for Hubby – grey & ?
- Lupine Lace socks
- pinwheel blanket
- toddlers socks for Dulaan Project
Other projects in the queue:
- child’s Einstein Coat for Bug
- cotton vest for Bubba
- Drops Design 7-5
- Drops Design 7-6
- Aran Pullover for Cousin’sÃ‚Â baby, due in October
- Cable Rib Cardigan
- Chunky Girls Sweater – Family Circle Easy Knitting – Fall 2001 -Ã‚Â #5
- Child Sweater – Knit ‘n Style – Feb 2006 – #10
I think I will start doing these lists around the first of each month, can’t hurt to keep track.