October is Socktoberfest, a time forÃ‚Â celebrating socks.Ã‚Â I have many socks to knit for the holidays andÃ‚Â they will be my primary focus this month.Ã‚Â
Last night I was working on a pair of holiday socks and Hubby started in, again, about how he would like a pair of handknit socks.Ã‚Â No way! After the whole hat fiasco,Ã‚Â I think not.
Other projects in the queue:
- Holiday knitting
Lace Leaf or Spinner’s Shawl (small)
Shetland Triangle Shawl (small)
- sew up a bag for BugÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s lunch kit
- sewÃ‚Â some napkins for BugÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s lunch kit
- cotton vest for Bubba
- TrellisÃ‚Â for CousinÃ¢â‚¬â„¢sÃ‚Â baby, due this month
- Cable Rib Cardigan
- Chunky Girls Sweater – Family Circle Easy Knitting – Fall 2001 -Ã‚Â #5Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
- Hat to match BugÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s Einstein Coat
- Tomten for Dulaan and Zimmermania!