. . . about my knitting/fiber goals for next year. With only 10 days left in 2007 it is apparent that some of my goals for 2007 will not be realized (no, I’m not going to make it easy for you and link to my list of 2007
failuresgoals) and that perhaps I should go for more general goals in 2008.
- Knit sweaters: I already have several ready to cast on. (Peace Fleece KAL, at VYT, cardigan for mom; yellow Peace Fleece cardigan for Bug, Kauni, handspun sweater, Laughing Carrots, EZ colorwork sweater)
- Steek:Eeek, a steek! This one is a bit scarey for me, but if I do knit up Kauni or the EZ cardigan this year, well, there’s a steek.
- Spin a fleece: This is a big one, but I have four fleeces waiting to be spun up and I keep buying hand dyed roving from my friend the roving pusher. Must spin more.
- Knit socks: Once again, sock yarn stash, must knit socks. If I keep a pair on the needles all the time socks will be knit.
- Shawl or wrap: And again I have the yarn and patterns for several projects waiting, and waiting, to be cast on. Swallowtail (or Mermaid Wrap) in Handmaiden Sea Silk, Touring Wrap in Fleece Artist Suri Blue, Juno Regina (or Estonian Garden Wrap) in Elann Pure Alpaca Fina, Victorian Shoulderette in Wolf Creek Wools Alpaca (or Silky Wool).
I’m sure I’ll think of something else, but I think this is a good start.